Okay, so I’ve been trying to make an effort to post on Mondays and Thursdays but as you noticed, I missed yesterday’s deadline due to an unsalvageable miscommunication with my computer. Oh the joys of having a hobby that solely relies on the cooperation of a metallic piece of hardware that practically speaks another language. Instead of saying “Save” in computer-nese, I guess I pronounced “Delete” instead. I think my accent was off.
Anyways, this prompted me to write a post about problems that a fashion blogger faces. Granted, I’m still kind of new in the blogging world, and haven’t experienced all the twists and turns yet, but here are some thoughts.
1. “My pictures are deleted?! How on earth will my readers live a day without inspiration?!!”
2. “It’s been a whole ten minutes since my IG post and only 30 people have liked my picture?!!”
3. “Wait up! Sorry, I needed to stop and take a picture of my arm candy.”
4. “Shoot. I missed the prime posting time.”
5. “My photographer (a.k.a an unpaid family member) is sick? Eh, I’ll just give her a sweater and she’ll be fine. For the sake of the blog!”
6. “Um, excuse me pedestrian/car/dog/biker. You’re in the shot.”
7. “Oh no! I forgot to share my new blog post via [insert your choice of social media]”
8. “My ring was crooked. We need to take new pictures.”
9. “I’m sorry, did you say something? I was too busy planning out my blog schedule.”
10. “Have…to…fight…the…pain. Can’t…sleep…now. Gotta…have..a…new…post…”
Hope you had a good laugh. And hopefully over the weekend, my computer and I can work on our communication skills in time for Monday’s post.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a blessed weekend!
Oh, and if you have anything to add to the list, I would love to hear it! 🙂