Hm, I’m usually not the one to wear midi skirts due to my short stature, but this one grew on me. My aunt decided that she didn’t want this anymore so I took it because I saw the potential. You agree?
Tips on wearing a Midi Skirt:
1. Make sure you wear it high waisted.
2. When choosing a top, make sure it still accentuates the waist by choosing a slim fitting top or even with a cropped jacket.
3. Add a belt for extra pizazz and shape.
4. Heels are necessary (especially for us height-challenged folks).
5. Should hit between the knee and mid calf, depending on your height.