Happy week before Thanksgiving! Gosh, time definitely does fly. I can already feel the pressure of the holiday rush breathing down my neck. Yikes! Well, it’s nothing that some deep breaths and pumpkin pie can’t cure! :)
Anywho, I’m continuing with my semi-monochrome theme again today by sticking with the different hues of gray.
Tip: If you keep all the colors in the same relative family, you can mix all the colors you want!
I’ve realized that I haven’t been updating a lot about life outside of my outfits, and so here’s the scoop.
1. Still teaching math and super busy, but loving it.
2. Went zip lining for the first time.
3. Realized that I miss living 5 minutes from the beach.
4. I’m mentally training for the 8k that I’m running in December. (Key word: mentally)
5. Obsessed with the movie Big Hero 6.
6. Bible Verse that I’m currently meditating on: “For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me and for the gospel will save it. What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul?” – Mark 8:35-36
Thanks for reading and have a blessed rest of your day! :)