Ah finally, a new outfit after a week and a half of craziness!
This week’s Thrift Style Thursday theme is Winter White hence my struggling attempt to keep with the light color palette. This dress was originally attended for last year’s nautical themed family reunion, but of course I changed my mind and haven’t taken this number out since. Now seemed like a good time to! Pair it with a sweater and boots, and you’ve got a winter look!
(This style of belt is hard to find!)
Since it’s been such a while since I’ve actually written a lot on a blog post, here are some snippets of my life currently:
1. Spilled coffee on my white dress which I luckily was able to get it out before I headed off to work.
2. My students discovered my blog and jokes about my lengthy list of hashtags has become the norm.
3. I have a pile of quiz corrections to grade that I’m dreading.
4. I have a big red pimple located right in-between the eyes.
5. My students got me addicted to the game Flappy Bird (My score currently is 1. And no, it’s not one of those games where the lowest score wins.)
6. Learned that no one uses Facebook anymore, according to my students. Prove them wrong by liking my Facebook page!
Yes, I learn a lot from my students.
So, how have you all been? 🙂
Don’t forget to check out the other Thrift Style Thursday bloggers!
Zhenya at Being Zhenya
Kristi of Alligator Toe
Miche at Buttons and Birdcages
Jackline at Sincerely Miss J
Martyna at Spoolish
Justine of The Two Cent Chic
Nout at Sandpaper Kisses
Megan // Eclecticity